Hans Oversnow have also advised of some restrictions to the Passenger Service operations as follows.
- Passenger Service operations will commence on Wednesday 24 June 2020. Operating hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to Midnight Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Current COVID-19 restrictions will see some reduction in passenger services. Specifically, the number of vehicles operating and the number of people that can be in a machine at any one time.
- You are advised to contact Hans Oversnow on 6457 5334 prior to travel to confirm current limitations.
- Due to these limitations, no “skier specials” will be offered this year.
- Passengers will be required to wear gloves in the machines, either ski gloves or latex gloves are acceptable and Hans will have a supply of latex gloves for purchase as necessary.
- Passengers will be requested to cover their face and nose, either with a mask or a scarf. Sanitiser spray will be carried in each machine.
- Machines will undergo a deep sanitisation at the end of every day’s operations.
- People who are fit and prepared to walk or ski to their lodge can arrange for their luggage to be sent to the lodge instead of luggage travelling with the passengers in the machine.
- There are luggage restrictions in place, please see the information provided at: http://hansoversnow.com.au/transport/
Any questions or requests for additional information can be made by phone to Camille Zollinger on 0408 891 765 between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday